Scriptures: Genesis 6:7-8; 2 Corinthians 8:9 & Acts 20:32
Book to Read: The Ministry of Fasting and Prayer by Prophet Nanasie Opoku Sarkodie (Pages 18 – 27)
- Oh Lord, as Noah found grace in your sight and was exempted from the pending destruction, so let me find grace in your sight to escape this economic hardship, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, I decree and declare that, by his poverty, I am rich in Jesus name.
- God of all grace, let my family be exempted from the effects of the current global economic flood and destruction in the name of Jesus.
- By the release of Grace, let the economy of Ghana (mention your home country) be rescued from the economic hardship, in Jesus name.
- Heavenly Father, as the same flood that destroyed others elevated Noah and his family, so let the current floods elevate Potter City and all Potterians, in the name of Jesus.