Scriptures: Romans 6:12-14; Titus 2:11; Romans 11:6; Romans 5:17
Book to Read: The Ministry of Fasting and Prayer by Prophet Nanasie Opoku Sarkodie (Chapter 3 Pages 38-51)
- I degree and declare, that, in the name of Jesus, I am not under the law, BUT UNDER GRACE, therefore, SIN cannot have dominion over me.
- Father, through the power of Grace, I break every satanic hold of sin on my life, in Jesus name.
- God of all grace, break and destroy the hold of any sin that easily besets men and women in my family, in the name of Jesus.
- By the force of Grace, oh God, deliver the people of Ghana (mention your home country) from the sin that destroys the nation, in Jesus name.
- Heavenly Father, let the teaching power of Grace, enable all Potterians to deny ungodliness and worldliness to live a sober and righteous lives, in the name of Jesus.